Work Package 6
- To set up a project web site
- To launch a communication strategy from the first months of the project
- To build a contact and dissemination network from the start of the research
- To translate policy briefs into national languages and to the extent possible minority languages.
- To present our findings to a wider audience of politicians, media professionals and civil society organisations in English and in the national languages of all the countries studied, including to the extent possible, important minority languages.
- To organise 3 regional workshops for discussing our findings and raising public awareness on the importance of building (more) tolerant societies
Read more about our dissemination strategy