Research Assistant, European University Viadrina
Nina Mühe is an academic associate at the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt/Oder, Germany and has worked in the field of migration and Muslims for a number of years and on a variety of different related projects including as a researcher and author of the report on Berlin in the Open Society Institute’s (OSI) monitoring project ‘At Home in Europe’, on “Alternative Voices on Integration” (Institute of Race Relations, London) as well as a trainer for the Religious Diversity Programme of Ceji, Brussels. She has also spent a year in Guinea, West Africa for research purposes and subsequently published her thesis Music Tourism in Guinea; Economical Strategies of Young People and Possibilities for Labour Migration; VDM Verlag Dr. Müller; Saarbrücken 2008
Nina holds a Masters degree in Cultural Anthropology.
- Nina Mühe and Andreas Hieronymus (2011) Has Multiculturalism completely failed in Germany?, in: Michael Emerson, Tufyal Choudhury (ed.) Interculturalism, Emerging Societal Models for Europe and its Muslims, Center for European Policy Studies (CEPS), Brussels
- Nina Mühe (2010) Muslims in Berlin, Open Society Foundation (ed.) At Home in Europe Project, New York-London-Budapest; online: http://www.soros.org/initiatives/home/articles_publications/publications/berlin-muslims-report-20100427
- Liz Fekete (ed.) with Naima Bouteldja and Nina Mühe (2010) Alternative Voices on Integration, in Austria, France, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK, Institute of Race Relations, London; online: http://www.irr.org.uk/alternative_voices/
- Nina Mühe (2008) Musiktourismus in Guinea, Ökonomische Strategien von Jugendlichen und Möglichkeiten zur Arbeitsmigration (Music Tourism in Guinea, Economical Strategies of Young People and Possibilities for Labour Migration), VDM, Saarbrücken
- Nina Mühe (2007) Muslims in EU-Cities Background Report - Germany, Open Society Institute, online-publication: http://www.soros.org/initiatives/home/articles_publications/publications/museucities_20080101/museucitiesger_20080101.pdf