Hans Ingvar Roth
Head of the Swedish Research Team
Hans Ingvar Roth is professor of education at Stockholm University. He holds a PhD in Ethics from Lund University and a Master of Letters in Philosophy from University of Oxford. He has written extensively on affirmative action, minority rights and multicultural education. Hans Ingvar Roth has also worked as senior advisor at the Ministry of Justice, as Human Rights Officer for OSCE in Bosnia and as secretary in the parliamentary committee on discrimination laws.
Recent publications include:
- Roth, H. I. The Multicultural Park – A Study of Common Values in School and Society, 1999.
- Roth, H. I. Liberal Principles and Minority Rights, 2002.
- Roth, H. I. Särbehandlingens dimensioner, 2004.
- Roth, H. I. Mångkulturalismens utmaningar, 2005.
- Roth, H. I. Diskriminering, 2008.