Posted on 29 June 2017
The Alumni Association Executive Committee announces the 2017 General Assembly, to be held at the Badia on Saturday, 29 July 2017.
The meeting will start with a networking breakfast from 9:00-10:00. The business meeting will start at 10:00 in the Theatre of the Badia.
The Agenda of the General Assembly will be as follows:
1. Welcome and opening remarks, Professor Federiga Bindi, President of the EUI Alumni Association
2. Report on the activities of the Executive Committee by Dr. Federiga Bindi
3. Report by the Treasurer, Dr. Chris Armbruster
4. Updates on the Alumni Association Statute and the Alumni Association legal personality, introduced by the Executive Committee Vice President Dr. Alessandra Chirico
5. Strategies and opportunities to relaunch local chapters across the world, introduced by the Executive Committee Secretary Dr. Sandra Marco
6. Specific needs and opportunities for Alumni residing in the greater Florence area, introduced by Executive Committee member Dr. Roberto Di Quirico
7. Any other business
8. Closing of the meeting
The General Assembly will be followed by lunch. In the afternoon, we have organised panel discussions on the future of Europe and challenges for European higher education, open to alumni and the entire EUI community.
Participants to the GA may also register for a dinner following the day's events.
Further descriptions of all events throughout the weekend, and registration information, may be found online or by contacting the EUI Alumni Association.